9 Forex Trading Blogs ideas forex trading, forex, trading
MarketPulse is the research of currency analysts on the state of forex markets using fundamental and technical tools, real time rates and market commentary. This is very timely as I am trying to narrow down blogs I can visit and learn from. I got to visit most of them and I did finish reading articles at fxleaders.com.
The NZD has fallen to be the 14th most traded currency globally, – ForexLive
The NZD has fallen to be the 14th most traded currency globally,.
Posted: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 06:16:00 GMT [source]
His teachings on market psychology and trader psychology are written in such a plain language that can completely change the way you see yourself. He is available to answer questions, and in my opinion, https://www.bigshotrading.info/ I have not found anyone else who writes more valuable information about the industry than Michael. I recommend that you follow this blog so that you can stay on top of what is going on in Forex.
Perform This Trading Experiment & Learn A Life-Changing Lesson
They are also on point with their analysis, as well as covering a wide range of information from news, to technical analysis, to fundamental data. Baby Pips is a great source for Forex traders to learn and become profitable. Nytimes.com/pages/business/dealbook/index.htmlThis is a New York Times financial blog that greatly covers major forex news and topics that are really essential to traders.
- Traders can also read about daily market analysis on popular trading pairs.
- Nial Fuller teaches price action techniques and trading psychology that provide a great deal of Forex education.
- We provide unique career enhancers for worldwide Forex traders, including a hyper-growth plan to boost capital levels & earn higher profits.
- It provides ebooks covering various topics on getting started, forex strategy, trading psychology and a lot more.
- Overall, I recommend anyone to go to the Forex 4 Noobs website and check them out.
- Forexmentoronline.comThis is upcoming blog is a great reference tool for any type of trading information you are looking for.
- On the options end they do show a track record of success stretching back a couple of years.
The 5 forex trading tips listed below are mentioned throughout this book. Earn2Trade – Earn2Trade is one of the leading forex trader blogs financial blogs in the world. The authors write on different topics such as on indicators and strategies in general.
And also agree with the fact that some well known sites have not been posting much. I’ve started trading for real recently, before I just wrote the blog so expect more from me this year and in future.. Leaprate.comLeaprate.com is a very credible and up to date website with a daily update on the forex market. Majorly it the interface resembles a Forex news site but this amazing website has more to it. It encompasses aspects like; market research, money transfers and even complaints where one can identify Forex scams. What makes my TOP 100 Forex blog list to be unique is that I hand picked all of these sites and one of the things I looked for specifically was if the blog actually has recent posts. While they represent a similar approach to evaluating forex trades, the functions of both MACD and RSI are distinct, which makes them useful indicators to combine in trade evaluation.
Posted in: Forex educationLeave a Comment (0) →